Etiquette and Dress Code
The golf course is subject to the dress code regulations stated below. We want to ensure all members and guests feel as comfortable as possible while you're enjoying a game of golf.
That's why we're pretty relaxed here at Valley View Par 3. However, we do request that all who utilise our facilities ensure they present a well-groomed appearance.
Respect is a big part of playing golf when it comes to your fellow golfers, the course and the game, so please abide by our dress code and health and safety standards.
Rules and Etiquette
To ensure enjoyment for all golfers, please follow guidelines and rules of play below.
- All players must register at the Pro-Shop
- Limit groups to 4
- 1 ball per player
- All players must have a putter (hire available)
- No running, jumping or taking buggies on the greens
- Do not drop flags or clubs on the greens
- Tee-Off on mats or within markers provided
- Faster groups must be let through to avoid slow play
- Please replace all divots
- Greenkeepers to have right of way at all times
- Children under 12 must be supervised
Course Dress Code
- Neat and tidy dress
- No singlets or ‘high visibility’ work attire
- No work boots
- No ripped clothing
- No thongs
- Shoes must be worn