Belgravia Cup - Stableford
10th April 2021
Play @ Valley View, Glanville and Little Para to Qualify
Qualifying rounds from 10th March to 3rd April 2021
WIN THAT CUP!
- Qualifying rounds starts 10th March 2021 and ends on 3rd April 2021.
- Qualifying rounds to be played as Stroke Play
- Participants to play 18 holes with a playing partner to sign or confirm the score.
- During the qualifying rounds, non-member participants will pay green fees for their rounds plus $1.00 for each 18 holes for qualifying card.
- All members will pay $1.00 for each qualifying card (18 holes) from each golf courses.
- Participants can keep own scorecards until all 3 score cards from 3 golf courses are completed.
- You can then hand in those score cards to either one of the pro shop for registration into the Belgravia Cup Competition.
- When registering, you can pay competition fees to secure your spot straight away. $10.00 for members and $15.00 plus green fees for non-members. (the $1.00 per 18 hole round qualifying rounds will be contributed to the $15.00 Competition Fees on the Cup day, meaning non-members can pay $12.00 competition fee to secure their spot and members can pay $7.00 for competition fee to secure their spot)
- It will be on a first come first serve basis. Once the 72 spots are filled up and competition fees are paid, there’ll be no more registrations available.
A 14 Handicapper will have ONE extra shots on each of the 14 hardest holes on the course based on the Index of the course with Index 1 being the hardest and Index 18 the easiest. Then players will accumulates points during his/her's 18 holes scores. The points are awarded based on the net stroke of each individual player’s score (after minus par).
Scoring Format: Math Score:
Net Double Bogey or More 0 point
Net Bogey 1 point
Net Par 2 points
Net Birdie 3 points
Net Hole in One 4 points
Net -1 or more 5 points
The player with the highest points at the end of play will be the Winner!
Belgravia Cup - Stableford Format
10th April 2021
Venue: Valley View Golf Course
8.30am Shot Gun Start
Fees: $15.00 Comp Fee (non-member) plus Green Fees
$10.00 Comp Fee (member)
Includes a coffee or one Cool Ridge 600ml water
8.00am: Attendance and Brief of Competition Rules
8.30am: Shot Gun Start
11.00am: Participants finish golf round and hand in cards
BBQ and Drinks Served
12.00pm: Winner Announced
12.30pm: Event ends